TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of the HealthySimAdmin Site and the Content is at your own risk.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site!
Liability of WaterWell LLC
When using the HealthySimAdmin Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of HealthySimAdmin and its suppliers. Accordingly, HealthySimAdmin assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the HealthySimAdmin Site.
The HealthySimAdmin Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. HEALTHYSIMADMIN, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, HealthySimAdmin, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the HealthySimAdmin Site or HealthySimAdmin.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on certain products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the HealthySimAdmin Site.
In no event shall WaterWell LLC, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the HealthySimAdmin Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the HealthySimAdmin Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not HealthySimAdmin, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the HealthySimAdmin Site are advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas (including comment sections) that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission you agree that you will not send or transmit to HealthySimAdmin by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” page) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to HealthySimAdmin by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission to a Public Area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to HealthySimAdmin by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted-HealthySimAdmin a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. HealthySimAdmin may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or to HealthySimAdmin by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but are not always able to do so.
By submitting or posting to any part of the site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant HealthySimAdmin the authorizations stipulated in the present article.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting HealthySimAdmin and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the HealthySimAdmin Site helpful and convenient to use!